Thursday, September 9, 2010

What's Right For Me?

So lately I have been thinking very strongly about going to BYU-HAWAII, or going to work at Disney world for a semester or studying abroad a semester, or teaching children English in another country, or helping at an orphanage for a summer. I don't really know which of these sticks out to me the most, except I wish I could do them all (If only I had money :( which I don't). But I truly feel a need to go somewhere and do something, to make some sort of change and better someones life somehow. I went to a show by Sweet Honey in the Rock (check them out here!) and I just have had this feeling that I haven't been able to shake that there is something greater out there that I can be doing to evoke a change in the world, or even just a change in myself. I am truly happy with myself and who I am but people always need to learn new things and to be thrown into new cultures. I absolutely love learning about new cultures and the way other people do things. Maybe to evoke a change I wouldn't have to do something as big as I have mentioned, but Go Big or Go Home, and I don't want to go home. I want to experience the world, and maybe find a attractive male along the way to accompany me to the end.

1 comment:

  1. Those all sound like amazing options!!! I know you will pick the best thing for you. I can't wait to find out what you end up doing.

    ReplyDelete