Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Soundtrack of my life (currently)

These are not necessarily in order from my most favorite to my least favorite
1 Joe Brooks- "Superman"
2 Bruno Mars- "Just the Way You Are"
3 The Script- "I'm Yours"
4 Mindy Gledhill- "All About Your Heart"
5 Ne-Yo- "Never Knew I Needed" also my favorite movie :)
6 Sara Bariellis- "King of Anything"
7 Avril Lavigne- "Alice"
8 Easton Corbin-"The Way Love Looks"
9 SheDAISY- "Get Over Yourself"
10 He is We- "I Wouldn't Mind"
11 He is We- "Happily Ever After"
12 Julia Sheer cover- "Mine"
13 Julia Sheer Cover- "Ridin' Solo" Ridin' Solo by choice and lovin' it :)
14 Cherie Call- It Passes All My Understanding But I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that its true.

1 comment:

  1. I loved listening to all of these songs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete