Monday, November 8, 2010

Shaz Monkeys

"I really do think you look beautiful. You have a great smile and a personality that makes my day go great no matter what."
As flattering as the above statement is...I am still not interested. And as I struggled to find something to respond with, I realize I have told you this and you know I am interested in someone else and yet you still try to win me over? I don't understand it, and I quite possibly never will. If I like someone who tells me they aren't interested I move on and forget about them...It's that simple. Which brings me to another point, once you have told me that you can't come back and say you wanna date me when you have realized how amazing I am, cuz I am already long over you. Yes, this does happen quite often and while I used to appease the other party and give a second chance I no longer do this, cuz there was a reason things didn't work out in the first place. In my life a man can flatter me till he is blue in the face and if I am not interested in him or over him it will get him no where.
Onto another similar topic, I really do have commitment issues and when a guy starts to mention things that equal seriousness I tend to push away. " oh yeah ****** told me the story about your dog stalker at family dinner tonight"...."wait in front of your entire family??!!?" "Yeah, it was so funny, my dad started to ask who you were and stuff"...."so your entire family?!" almost like that interest lost. Granted I am still somewhat interested but more leery and far more flighty. Especially when things like that seem to creep up in such a short time of us "hanging out".
So once again, I have backed myself into the corner, where I can continue with the flow of things or run. I feel like running. Even though I feel like running is the wrong decision, its the only decision that will keep me from getting hurt. So here comes another "break time" we will see how long this lasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment