Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I just LOVE music!

ok it's another music post, these probably are not enjoyable to read, but I like to look back and find a certain song...
A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope
Desire-Amanda Kaletsky
Our Kind of Love- Lady Antebellum
Sleeping to Dream- Jason Mraz
Forever- Ben Harper
That Kind of Love- Tyler Ward
On My Mind- Kalai
Only You- Joshua Radin
Please Forgive Me- Amanda Kaletsky
Keep It Together- Tyler Ward and the CO
Somewhere with You- Kenny Chesney
Here's to the Heart Breakers- Katy McAllister
Ok love The Rocket Summer's entire Do You Feel album but specifically this song....
Save- The Rocket Summer (yes this still does describe by life to a T!)

also, on another note. Life is funny and unexpected, and I LOVE every minute of it. Even though sometimes it may leave me upset and depressed it makes me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment