Sunday, March 13, 2011

What do you want from me?!

This past week in a half has definitely been one of the hardest weeks of my life. I have been stabbed in the back before, I have been taken advantage of before and used. But never to the extent that I was this past week. and the thing is, it didn't just happen with one person, it happened with 6 separate people. 6 separate people that I considered to be my closest and dearest friends. Well I am working on forgiving all of them now. But a few of them have just been completely removed from my life. I can't stand around and be hurt time and time again. But for right now while I am working on forgiving and moving on, I feel completely broken, and hurt beyond belief. I just don't understand how someone I care for and view as a friend could hurt me in a way most people would not even dare. I have spent a good amount of time this weekend by myself trying to analyze what went wrong, or what I did wrong. But being my harshest critic I cannot think of anything besides choosing the wrong kind of friends to surround myself with. One of the scenarios I have a little more blame in, because if I would have been honest with how I felt from the get go it all could have played out differently. But in the other scenario, I was completely honest about my feelings and I still was played like a fiddle. I just don't know what to do. Church today was exactly what I needed though. I just have to take it one day at a time and it will all be ok, and much more manageable for myself. Moving on is the hardest part though. It's hard to just leave friends in the dust, but I know that I must unless I want to get hurt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment