Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yes. This is a soapbox I am standing on.

"I don't deserve a girl like you."
"you really deserve someone better than me."
"Your too amazing, I don't deserve you"
Yes this kind of goes along with my last post. But I am PEEVED! PEEVED I tell you! I am so sick of every man I date telling me this!
Well I finally asked a certain man, why every man says this to me, his reply "cuz your a catch." "How am I a catch if no man thinks he is good enough to date me?!" then came the response...."well I would like to try." I suppose this is better than nothing, at least the man is stepping up to bat instead of sitting the whole game on the bench!

Also, I feel this is a very interesting and profound article. But as much as the conference talks directed toward men to man up and date, this article is only directed towards select girls. Yes, both men and women need to step up and change their ways to fix this dating dilemma we are seeming to have. But I am not one of those girls who is turning men down and making their lives hard cuz I never invited them to things. In fact, I do exactly the opposite, and once I find a man who actually fits the men the article talks about. it would be wonderful. I feel that people are using far too much generalization, and the articles being written about girls are only about a few stupid girls who ruin everything for the rest of us! And yes the talks in conference were directed at men, but any righteous girl is going to know that it takes two and obviously if she wants to get married and have an amazing husband she has to do her part too. It takes two for everything to work. So maybe men, you should get off your high horses and realize those talks were spoke to help you learn some humility. There was a reason they didn't have to condemn the women for our dating ways, because we don't need to be told straight to our face "women you need to change and get out and date men." But obviously the men still have not gotten the picture after being told straight out. But yet, every girl I know that heard those talks is trying to change and become better, heeding the prophets and apostles words. Yes I am still very PEEVED. When did men stop being men? More often then not its the men who carry around drama and issues and act like women! There was a reason God made women different from men, because there would be no civilization if all men acted as emotional and ridiculous as women do! MAN UP! The reason girls turn you down for dates is your a sissy. No girl in her right mind will date a man who acts more like a woman than herself. We could just date girls if we wanted all that crap! So men...STAND UP, PUT THE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER DOWN, DRY YOUR TEARS, CHANGE OUT OF YOUR V NECK SHIRTS AND GIRL JEANS AND LEARN HOW TO BE MEN AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment