Sunday, June 19, 2011

If my life were a song...

“Hoping that you can’t hear me, cuz I feel like I am thinking out loud. Wondering if you can read me, I guess there is no easy way out. I take it too far whenever you’re around. But you caught me off guard. You’re already breaking me down. I know I said I’m not looking for serious, but seriously. I didn’t know that you would go and be just what I need, seriously. Thinking I have you figured out, but then you leave me in doubt. You make me think I’m seriously crazy. Why can’t I see you turn away, because I don’t know what I say? Do you seriously avoid me? Can you honestly tell me you don’t feel a thing? Cuz last night you honestly held me. And I was making believe you were really mine. I know I said I’m not looking for serious, but seriously. I didn’t know that you would go and be just what I need, seriously. I want to tell you but you make it so hard to do. Why would I lose? I’d rather keep you around. I want to say no, but you make it so hard to go. How do I know you’re not going to let me down this time around? I know I said I’m not looking for serious, but seriously you moved me. I didn’t know that you would go and be just what I need. If you seriously don’t feel a thing, let’s get to the part when you leave. I said I’m not looking for serious, but seriously. I didn’t know that you would go and be just what I need. Seriously you moved me. Hoping that you can’t hear me cuz I feel like I am thinking out loud.”

You know when you listen to a song and it just seems to fit your life? Well this song seems to fit my life quite well right now. Ha, in fact most songs my Katy McAllister fit my life at one point or another. She is amazing check her out HERE if you haven’t heard her before, truly an amazing singer/songwriter. I am going through another music craze as I feel many songs fit the tune of my life. I also really need to start writing a book, because if I weren’t the one living it, my life would be highly entertaining to read. Another thought….I need to find something to entertain my mind while at work, because thinking might lead to my down fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment