Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh hidden blessings, how I love thee.

First I have to say I feel that Heavenly Father is always there for me. It's amazing the little things that somehow make everything kind of click? Through going to work tonight and having a very deep conversation with a co-worker I have made a decision that will most likely change my life for the best. It will help me alter the person I have become into the person I want to be. I feel that it will help me trust and find a suitable man. Well at least I am hoping...the hard part is actually going through with it. It's scary, and I always feel like people will judge me. ha I guess that comes from always being judged by others around me. But I think this will really help me just be ok with everything in life, and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment