Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Leave the past in the past

So I have made a decision to do a blog post a day with a cute, sad, funny, etc, quote and share my thoughts about why I chose to post the quote. Enjoy!

This is probably one of the hardest lessons to learn, at least for me. It's hard to think that I can't go back and change something I did, something I said, or how I made someone feel; no matter how horrible I feel about it. All that I can do is accept it, learn from it, forgive and move on. It seems a lot easier on paper than it is in real life. I let things that have happened in the past greatly affect what I do now and in the future. In a sense that is learning from my mistakes, but I also am not living or taking much needed chances in life. I live by fear, which is absurd, because I am the only one who can stand up for myself take the chances I want to take and make the decisions I know need to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment