Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's an adventure for sure.

Do you ever have something on your mind, but no way to express it in words? Welcome to my life the past week. I've had so much on my mind as of late, and have been so busy, life is literally crazy. I feel like I have gone through a roller coaster of emotions in the last week. I started my new job and got yelled at three times before the end of my second shift, wonderful to say the least. I don't understand how people feel they have the right to treat others so poorly. Especially when I was in no way in the wrong, but in fact they were. I started at my new school, and besides having to do busy work for the first little bit, I am enjoying it. The girls are friendly and the instructors and nice and willing to help. I finished at Utah State, and hopefully did pretty well on some of my classes...I have continued work at BBW, while things are ever changing there, and it gets less fun to go to work. I have been packing to move, and leave one of the best roommates I've ever had. Which has lead to a down turn on the roller coaster because, it really upsets me to probably never see her again. I have been spending a lot of time with some of my closest friends, and I have made some amazing memories. I took the man I am "officially" dating now home to meet the parents. I became "official" with aforementioned man. Even though sometimes he drives me crazy The man I am dating is going to be moving in with my ex-best friend/still best friend. I have been eating one-two meals a day, and not healthy food at that. I have been sleeping 4-6 hours a night, when I really need 7-8. Yeah, I can hope that will change, but lets be honest, who sleeps when there is fun stuff to do?! I truly love summer time! I am so excited for all the new paths my life is taking. I am excited for the challenges, the adventures, the experiences, and the memories. Now if only I can stay calm for all of this...ha ha!

1 comment: