Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sweetest Man Award

I am in no way bragging, but I kind of am...if that makes sense?! I am SO lucky. Yesterday I was at work, working a 9 hour shift. At my work there always has to be a manager and employee in the store at all times. Yesterday it was just me and my manager, but since I was working a 9 hour shift I got a 30 minute lunch. So, I ordered pita pit and had them deliver. I got a Dr.Pepper and it came in a soda bottle. When I went in the back and opened my drink it exploded, much like a volcano would I imagine, ALL over me! So, I am covered in Dr. Pepper, and SOAKING wet...not enjoyable to work in right?! Well, my manager wouldn't let me leave so I could either work in wet clothes and a huge brown spot on my pants and shirt or I could have someone bring me clothes. I couldn't even walk across the hall and buy another shirt. So I called this really sweet man, who dropped what he was doing to come get my apartment key, go to my apartment get the exact clothes I asked him to get and bring them to me. Yeah, so sweet. Then after I got off work I was really sick, and who was there to cater to my every need? Yep. He is pretty good to me. He definitely gets the sweetest man award. He is willing to do anything for me, especially if it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment