Saturday, September 8, 2012

oh life....

Life is crazy right now. My room is a disaster. Men drive me crazy. Nothing new right? Well, except I did get promoted, got a raise, saw two of my bestest friends and old roommates, went to an amazing concert, hit up the eastern Idaho state fair, went on a couple awkward dates, drove lots, starting school again, decided where I wanna move to in May, became lucky all of a sudden, fell in love with Gourmandise and Paradise Bakery (that's right not in love with men but in love with food.). Alright, so a lot has changed, and I'm sure it will continue to change. I'm just grateful I have the most amazing family, friends, co-workers, and roommates (previous and present) who help me deal, cope, indulge and experience it all with! I'll leave you with some awesome music :)








No comments:

Post a Comment