Monday, November 15, 2010

I am on TOP of the World!

...And ain't nobody gonna get me down! :)
Ya know those days that just make everything worthwhile? Today was one of those days. I love feeling loved, I love random guys walking by me and complimenting me on how good I smell. I love way cute guys sitting next to me in institute and looking over at me every 3 minutes. I love the gospel and being able to go to institute :) I love not being able to stop smiling cuz I know everything is working out the way it should! I love getting ride of jerks, and love it being pointed out to me that they are jerks and that in no way do they deserve me :) I love my friends and how they are always there willing to help me, even when I don't want to hear what they have to say! I especially LOVE my parents! They are wonderful, and I don't think I could ever express my gratitude to them. I love the fact that I have been lucky enough to have recieved the trials I have, because without them I wouldn't be who I am, I wouldn't know my full potential, I wouldn't know what direction to take and I wouldn't know the kind of man who is worthy of me. So I guess I am just very grateful for everything I have been given, good and bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment