Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Simple Things

Today the beauty I found...or that found me was uncontrollable laughter. The kind of laughter that when your done you are coughing, wheezing, gasping for air and still somehow laughing, and I am grateful for the person who brings the laughter or the fun side out in me. In my psychology class today I learned how the mind puts different meanings into the different ways to hold hands...and I am grateful for a man who holds my hand at the most random moments, because every time he grabs my hand it is inevitable that I will smile. and even though I am ready for summer weather again, I was happy to see the sparkles falling from the sky this evening and blanketing everything they landed on, well because that means tomorrow I get to go snowmobiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment