Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Trying...

So I realize I have been slacking about blogging about the beauty in my life. But, I still end each day thinking about all the beauty I have been blessed with, and its truly amazing to me all the blessings I am given. Maybe I just haven't been as grateful before, but I have an amazing life. I have the most amazing parents, an amazing very patient man, a wonderful inspirational little sister, and roommates that are more than I could have ever asked for, and I am grateful that I have been able to grow so close to them all! I have found that it's the little things that make or break my day, so I find myself trying to make the best of everything, no matter how big or small. granted I still have a quick temper, so it's a work in progress.
And now for my favorite song right now! Sparks Fly- Julia Sheer and Tyler Ward. No, I do not like the Taylor Swift version because I do not like Taylor Swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment