Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bipolar?

I hate love! I hate Valentine's day! I wish someone would get rid of it! I don't want to date! I don't want to have anything to do with stupid men!
....Did you just see that guy?! He is soo good looking!
....Ugh I am so sick of men! They are all creeps!
...So I really like him he gives me butterflies! Ha make a move? I couldn't! I get far too nervous about these kind of things! I doubt he even likes me!
...does he like me? I wonder if he ever would? he is pretty cute though....the possibilities are kinda intriguing.
...ugh! why can't I have a date for Valentines?! No guys really like me. Why can't it just work out for me for once?!
...I so love the single life, I can look and flirt with hot men all I want. I also seem to get more free stuff, and things always seem to get done for me.
...AHHHH! I am so sick of the dating game! When will it end?!
....ok there is no way that I could ever be in a relationship I love flirting with random men far too much!

Ok, alright your all wondering what is going on. This is the conversation I had in my mind today. It lasted a total of maybe three minutes but nevertheless, I did go back and forward like that. Its days like this where I think I may be Bipolar....

No comments:

Post a Comment