Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If only life were REALLY like the movies

ok. So I am watching this movie...
The man asks a woman to grab a drink. She agrees. The man takes her to a garden (Yes! A garden full of lush flowers! Complete with a cute little fence and entrance way!) and they drink lemonade and plant flowers. (ADORABLE!)
The woman says "looks like its going to rain", man already has the umbrella out and ready.
The man asks woman out for dinner, and he pulls up in his Ford Mustang to a ten in the mountains for a romantic picnic dinner.
Then after man swoons the woman with sweet compliment after compliment he pulls her in and kisses her!
Really?! Where is mine?! No man is truly that way!
I totally want a man who is going to surprise me with flowers on a whim. Not one who only gives me flowers on valentines day. And I don't want roses, I want my favorite flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment