Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Will they really take care of me? Love me like I wanna be?

ha ha big news. I have a new crush. Shocker, I know. But he is cute. And truly sweet. And I am excited and petrified for the possibilities! why you ask? Well there is quite the story behind the past of this man, myself, his best friends and sister. I will let you all use your imagination and come up with a possible scenario. I feel like the story you come up with should be good enough you would read it in a book, because the truth is that good. Have fun creating, because I won't be telling the story any time soon!

On another note, the Dorkus came to visit this weekend and it was completely epic! We set off the fire alarm 4 different times, got amazing shopping deals, made some delicious and terrible food, enjoyed the sabbath day to the fullest, and enjoyed good company!

That's all I have to say really. except I love my friends and family. I cannot get over how blessed I am to have them...each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment