Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"I love love. I love being in love. I don't care what it does to me"

So I decided to share my top twenty love songs.... Because I could not reduce it to ten. Also, they are in no particular order...
1. Marry Me- Train
2. Forever- Ben Harper
3. I'm Yours- The Script
4. I Wouldn't Mind- He is We
5. Our Kind of Love- Lady Antebellum
6. At the Beginning- Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
7. Lost in This Moment- Big and Rich
8. Best Friend- Tim McGraw
9. Stealing Cinderella- Chuck Wicks
10. Only You- Joshua Radin
11. Everything- Michael Buble
12. Then- Brad Paisley
13. Lucky- Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
14. I've Just Seen a Face- Jim Sturgess
15.Love Like Crazy- Lee Brice
16.Two People Fell in Love- Brad Paisley
17.Divide Me- Kalai
18. This Everyday Love- Rascal Flatts
19. Perfect Love- Trisha Yearwood
20. Little Moments- Brad Paisley
ok ok. I forgot one!
21. All About Your Heart- Mindy Gledhill

No comments:

Post a Comment