Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where did the Beauty go?

I realize my last 4 posts have been major downers. And I really hate portraying that my life is horrible. Because really it's not. I am so very blessed. I have a family who loves me, I still have friends that care so much for me, I have the church in my life and the knowledge that it is true, I have the opportunity to hold a temple recommend. I love being able to go to church and have every single talk and lesson be tailored specifically for me. I love the fact that no matter how many people I lose or am mad at, there is always one person I can look to for any answer to any problem. I love the fact that I am able to be going to school and getting an education, I love the fact that even though things may get messed up once in awhile second chances can happen. I love the fact that forgiveness is real, and people do believe in it. I love the fact that I have amazing role models around me and when I need guidance all I have to do is look to them. I am so very grateful for the scriptures and for the peace and comfort they bring to me. I am thankful for the prophet and past prophets who have delivered pieces of information, I feel, directly towards me. I cannot wait for general conference, for even though I may appear to be sleeping through most of it, I listen through osmosis and hear everything said. I love having friends to look to, and roommates who are willing to listen. I do hate liking guys though, and wish I could stop myself from falling, because being mad and hurt only lasted so long. I am so very grateful for people who are in tuned to the spirit and because of them I hear what I need to and become better. I am grateful for the fact that I have a (somewhat) sound mind and that I am a generally healthy person. Basically I just need to go back to the resolution of sorts I made to find the beauty in something everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment