Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Choices?

"Choose your love, and love your choice."
-Thomas S. Monson
"These experiences were meant to make your heart bigger so you can love the right person at the right time."
Both of these quotes have gotten me through quite a bit in the last little bit. I have finally realized what the purpose of all the stupid men I have dated is; to make my heart bigger, so when the right man does come along and I can love him fully and completely and give my whole heart to him. Also, the first quote from priesthood session means a lot to me. I mean you can decide you love a person but sometimes you can fall out of love, but really all it is, is a decision that you don't want to love that person anymore. I feel its something for us all to take to heart, to continue to love the person we have chosen no matter how hard life and our trials get.

Ha Ha. Even though I have decided to give up on the dating thing for awhile...until May 16th to be exact. This information will be great to help me along my way. When I eventually get on my way again. Which maybe I will never start dating again, that sounds like a better plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment