Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mr. Suave

Sometimes music causes me to think... and there is one person Adele makes me think of when she sings Someone Like You, we will call him Mr. Suave. Although for a time I hoped Mr. Suave was the one, I realized he is not and will never be, so for now I will try to find someone like Mr. Suave only ten times better. Hopefully the new man will be a man who will love me and stay with me forever.
"Never mind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you, too,
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
'Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead.'"

Mr. Suave I beg that you don't forget me, but I fear that you already have. I have been replaced with someone prettier and skinner, most likely younger as well. I pity our "love" didn't last, for I was the only one hurt. I meant nothing to you, and in turn you will never know how much you meant to me, nor how happy I could have made your life. But I will chalk it up as another lesson learned, but I still just wish it could have been me....

No comments:

Post a Comment