Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sometimes heaven isn't so far away.

Sometimes going to bed at 10:30 is wonderful! I wake up happy and full of energy. Waking up to finish writing a paper not so wonderful, but finishing said paper is relieving! Almost being done with school, wonderful. Getting positive feedback on the paper I felt was not very well written, amazing. Having a good conversation with a very sweet man, intriguing. Coming home and spending an hour chatting with a good friend, blissful. Flirting with my crush and then agreeing to go on a date with him when we are both in the same town, heaven. Being able to stand up and say no to man who I really do not want to go on a date with, empowering. Figuring out what to do with both my bridal shower gifts and getting them wrapped, accomplishing. Eating dinner with the roommates and then watching She's the Man, perfect. The ability to have a full day of happy emotions, completely priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment