Monday, April 25, 2011

This is just for ME.

Sometimes life is difficult and hard to understand. sometimes people make mistakes and you have to learn to forgive them and not judge as harshly. sometimes we make mistakes and have to learn from them and become better to not do them again. sometimes the poor choices we make affect others unlike we ever thought they would. sometimes its great to catch up with old friends that haven't been seen in two years. sometimes its good to make mistakes so we can grow and become better. But most times more often than not I find myself lonely. I thought he could maybe take away my loneliness but now because of a few stupid decisions I am not so sure he even wants to be a part of my life. But I will learn and move on, but I am still kinda hoping we can work things out. For what am I if I am not his "sweet girl". I know I have plenty of time and options, and some would claim that I don't know him well enough, but I know the honesty of what he said and the way he made me feel. Maybe it was all just a dream...But my dreams have to come true some day right? I have decided I am very bad at keeping goals, because if we work things out I am willing to give up my one man a month goal for the summer, cuz I think he might just be worth it. What have I got to lose I guess? It's not like I have another man worthy of a title such as "Mr. Perfect" knocking down my door. I just don't understand sometimes how feelings like this can happen? It's weird I rarely see him haven't even really gone out with him but yet he has easily put his name on the list of people who are important to me and I care a lot about... These next two weeks will be interesting as I am not going to give up dating other men but I will give up getting serious with any men for him. I feel like thats a lot coming from me. I mean I enjoy dating, and we aren't in an exclusive relationship. I just really need summer here and classes to be over. I am so excited to move into my new apartment and have Tan Tan as a roommate :) I just hope this summer is great with the least amount of drama as possible. ha. who am I kiddin. drama should be my best friend for how much drama there is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment