Monday, May 23, 2011

"Rain, Rain go away...."

What a beautiful sabbath day it was. I woke up went to church and was pleasantly surprised when a handsome young fellow sat down next to me, with his even more handsome roommates sitting behind us. We chatted and flirted throughout sunday school and parted ways before sacrament...but Tanille and I are skilled and somehow got them to sit next to us in sacrament as well. Then as we were conversed we discovered they had no dinner plans so needless to say we invited them over(since we had uninvited a few other jerky men). Five o'clock rolls around and two men join us then another 5 minutes later we are joined by the other two roommates. For dinner I cooked pork chops soaked in a raspberry vinegar, mashed potatoes with sour cream, heavy cream, butter and cheese mixed in, and a apple cucumber salad with a raspberry vinaigrette. It was fabulous if I do say so myself, which I don't because they also said it was fabulous. After dinner all of the men pitched in and unloaded then reloaded our dishwasher and washed our pans. At this point I was stunned. Rarely do men do the dishes when they come over to eat...these ones might just be keepers. Anyways after everything was cleaned up we played some games and got to know each other a little better. It was tons of fun and I have some restored hope in the male species now! I mean how sweet can a few guys be? well these ones were by far some of the sweetest I have ever met! Then Tan and I made a venture to the park to swing :) and dropped by another fellows house for games....ha needless to say the odds were once again in our favor with there being 12 guys there and we were the only girls! :) I love life! I also love spending time with by friend Tanille and meeting decent guys who make everything a little more enjoyable!

Oh! p.s. I also went on a date with a very respectable sweet boy, and am excited at the possibilities he holds! :)

1 comment: