Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Crazy Woman I Am...

Sometimes I am not sure what goes through my mind?! Really! Who would work4 twelve hour days and take a math test drive two hours home and work another 3 days at 8 hours each....only crazy people. Oh yeah, and people who want to go to Cali! :) Although, I do love LOVE the people I work with. I am so blessed to have not only the most amazing roommates who come visit me while I get bored at work and being able to work with amazing people who make 8 hours fly by! :)

On a different note, there is nothing I enjoy more than spending two hours by myself driving ( ok maybe there are a few things I enjoy more). It is so calming and serene. I am able to think and I feel like I figure out a lot of the puzzles of my mind. Also, it's when I get to belt out my crazy singing voice and no one is there to laugh, but myself. I LOVE IT! While driving home I had my ipod set on shuffle and THIS song came, and it was kinda funny how it fits my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment