Thursday, July 7, 2011

BLISSters....

What a wonderful weekend I was able to spend with my family! I love the fourth of July and BBQ's and just relaxin. I was not looking forward to coming back to Logan, as I came back to take a horrible math test! But alas, it is over and I sewed a pencil skirt last night! Its quite cute but still needs a few finishing touches. Sewing the skirt was kind of my creative outlet since I have been way stressed about stupid little things as of late. I am not sure why but I am just kind of on edge lately. Maybe it's because my life is lacking the organization I like to have. Or maybe it's cuz I really miss my best friend, already. ha. I don't really know what it is, but I am ready to get out of this funk. Lately I have gotten the feeling that I need to take my story on the road and move some where else. But that scares me more than staying here does. I figure that when I am done next May-ish I will have to make the decision about where to start my adult life at. on another note... I am so looking forward to going to Cali with 3 of my greatest friends!

P.S. The title story...Went on a walk with the parentals on Sunday wore the wrong footwear and suffered blisters for the next few days...today at work burned myself with the steamer and now have a blister on my finger....

1 comment: