Monday, August 29, 2011

My feelings in music?


"There was a time when I thought you did everything right, no lies, no wrong. Boy, I must have been out of my mind."


I love them singing together! ha ha and the song...speaks for itself.


Ok clearly I just love this girl! Her voice, her music...AMAZING!!!


I love this song as well...It maybe how I currently feel about my life.


I think this man's voice is just simply sexy!


I just wanted to show that someone can sing Taylor Swift's songs a lot better than she can...Taylor should stick to writing songs.


Once again a song that describes me...


"where is he now?"


ok...yes, I like this song a lot...and the music video is fun!

and since I went to his concert and am still swooning a few that still describe my feelings and life perfectly right now. especially this song...



I do have to admit it's much better in person.


Yeah...He is so attractive!

This just shows his sexy voice and funny sense of humor, oh and he does a lot of charity work, I think he did the meth benefit concert in Idaho Falls for free. Talk about an amazing person. I also think it's way cool that he tours with his wife and she is "the woman" in all his music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment