Thursday, September 8, 2011

Q & A

Question: How much can happen in a 24 hour period?
Answer: twisted ankle, loss of job, watching the worst movie of all times, finding out (the current)man of my dreams has a girlfriend, enjoy pizza with 3 of the greatest people I know, yelling at a stranger (I thought I knew him), meeting one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen in real life, having the biggest ugliest zit ever, running into(literally) one of the cute guys in my math class, laughing so hard I couldn’t help but cry, having my roommates doctor dad look at twisted ankle, bonding with someone I never thought I would be friends with, clean my room, homework, having a great conversation with someone who is becoming a great friend, work, finding someone to cover a shift, having the little pieces of my life that I was worried about fit into place, and going to class. That about sums up the last 24 hours of my life, it has been crazy to say the least, but I haven’t been happier I am so blessed and grateful for the way life just works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment