Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Music and Beauty

I love music so much...Shocker? Probably not. But this man introduced me to THIS song and I cannot stop listening to it and THIS one! I never really had a big love for Iyaz before but he has easily made it to the top 60. ha ha.

Onto a new subject I was reading THIS blog post the other day and thinking about body image and how I view myself when I saw many Beauty reDEFFINED billboards on a shopping trip to Provo. I was curious as they really don't reveal any information so I went to the website www.beautyredefined.net and I think that you all should read it for yourself. because it is amazing! Because we as women really are amazing and we need to take the stand to prove the point that being anorexic is not beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I always love to hear the songs you are liking! I am so out of the loop... and you bring me right back in! (:

    ReplyDelete